- To analyse spiritual knowledge systematically so that it can be understood in a convenient and practical way by all sections of society;
- To conduct and promote research blending various branches of learning to enhance our understanding of reality, and to find ways in which spiritual principles can be used to overcome problems facing humanity;
- To build a better tomorrow through applied spirituality.
Views and Perspectives
The world has seen considerable material and technological progress over the past century. Today, there is heightened awareness that sustainable development is possible only if we adopt a value-based approach. More and more people from all walks of life are recognizing the need for spiritual development in order to cope with the pressures of day-to-day life.
In the past, subjects such as thought, consciousness, wisdom, morality and the meaning and purpose of life were the domain of philosophers and theologians. But their exertions have not yielded results that benefit humanity at large.
The Spiritual Applications Research Centre (SpARC) was formed in 1995 as a research group that would dedicate itself to exploring and experimenting with application of the spiritual knowledge of this institution for the benefit of the world.
SpARC focuses on projects that experiment with practical application of Rajyoga in daily life. Special Interest Groups of researchers explore diverse topics and issues, ranging from the nature of time and space to values in business. The Wing also provides a common platform to researchers from diverse backgrounds to share ideas. The researchers communicate with each other on electronic forums and also gather for meetings held at various venues. Sponsors (individuals and institutions) wishing to promote the activities of SpARC fund specific activities. Institutions and individuals who have the relevant expertise and share the goals of SpARC are also invited to form collaborative links with the Centre.
- दादी रतन मोहिनी जी अब ब्रह्माकुमारीज़ संस्थान की आध्यत्मिक मुखिया
- LIVE 20th Dec 2020 05.45PM ‘ज्ञान मंथन अनुभूति” शृंखला, ब्र. कु. ममता बहनजी, सुभाषनगर, इंदौर द्वारा,
- LIVE 20th Dec 2020 08.30AM : From Fear to Freedom
- LIVE 18th Dec 2020 7.00PM Meditation & 7.30 PM, BKS Class, “ सर्व प्राप्तियों का प्रसाद ” आत्मप्रकाश भाई जी मधुबन
- संस्कार से संसार | New Year Special | Awakening TV | Brahma Kumaris