A place to experience Peace.
The Brahma Kumaris Peace Park is both lovely and serene; a natural environment where silence and recreation co-exist. The park is nestled between two peaks of the Aravali hills — Guru Shikhar and Achal Garh – that are popular places of pilgrimage.
The park is an oasis of natural beauty about eight kilometres from the Brahma Kumaris headquarters in Mount Abu. Part of the charm of the place is that it is lovingly cared for by dedicated Brahma Kumars and Kumaris who delight in welcoming thousands of tourists every day.
On entering the park grounds, visitors are greeted by a rock garden that hosts a wide variety of succulents. The landscaping accommodates an orchard and a citrus corner as well as floral displays that include ornamental shrubs, coleus, geraniums, hibiscus, climbers and creepers and an exquisite rose garden.
In addition to taking a guided tour around the park, visitors can watch a short video film that highlights the innate beauty of the human soul and interesting concepts related to Rajyoga meditation. If anyone wants to get an experience of meditation, there is a choice of suitable places to do so: a grass hut, a stone cave, a bamboo meditation hut and several quiet spots in the peaceful environs of the park.
Playgrounds, picnic areas, swings and walking trails offer ample spaces for recreation, too.
- दादी रतन मोहिनी जी अब ब्रह्माकुमारीज़ संस्थान की आध्यत्मिक मुखिया
- LIVE 20th Dec 2020 05.45PM ‘ज्ञान मंथन अनुभूति” शृंखला, ब्र. कु. ममता बहनजी, सुभाषनगर, इंदौर द्वारा,
- LIVE 20th Dec 2020 08.30AM : From Fear to Freedom
- LIVE 18th Dec 2020 7.00PM Meditation & 7.30 PM, BKS Class, “ सर्व प्राप्तियों का प्रसाद ” आत्मप्रकाश भाई जी मधुबन
- संस्कार से संसार | New Year Special | Awakening TV | Brahma Kumaris